Task Force Meeting 1
During the ENoLL Summer School, we will organise a specific ENoLL Council Task Force group meeting on Living Labs role on regional policies. If you are an ENoLL member and interested in participating in this meeting, contact ENoLL Office (info(at)enoll.org).
Key documents on Living Labs, Regional Development and Smart Specialisation:
- Marsh, J. (2010) Living Labs and Regional Innovation Policies in the Mediterranean Area (with A. Garcia, F. Perez Trejo e J. M. Switters) in eChallenges e-2010 Conference Proceedings, IIMC Ltd, Dublin (EI).
- Marsh, J. (2008): Living Labs and Territorial Innovation in Collaboration and the Knowledge Economy: Issues, Applications, Case Studies, IOS Press, Amsterdam (NL), 2008.
- Ferrari, V., Mion, L., and Molinari F. (2011): Innovating ICT Innovation: Trentino as a Lab. In: Proceedings of the ICEGOV11 Conference (September).
- Almirall, E., and Wareham, J. (2008): Living Labs and Open Innovation: Roles and Applicability. In: The Electronic Journal for Virtual Organizations and Networks (eJOV), Vol. 10 “Special Issue on Living Labs”, August 2008.
- Molinari, F. (2011): Living Labs as Multi-Stakeholder Platforms for the eGovernance of Innovation. In: Proceedings of the ICEGOV11 Conference (September).
- Bonaccorsi, A., Cappiello, F., and Molinari F. (2012): The Challenges of Bringing Innovation through Public Procurement at Regional Level: Early Experiments in Italy. Paper presented at the UNDERPINN Conference (22-23 March).
- Stahlbrost, A. & Holst, M. (2012): Social Informatics at Lulea University of Technology – CDT: The Living Lab Methodology Handbook
- Schaffers, H., J. García Guzmán, M. Navarro, C. Merz (Eds.) (2010): Living Labs and Rural Development; Results of the C@R Project. Tragsa, Madrid.
- Cockborne, J-E. (2013): Report on Individual Centric Digital Agenda for Europe
- Closing the Innovation Divide. Draft Opinion of the Commission for Education, Youth, Culture and Research, Committee of the Regions, EDUC-V-031. 18th Commission meeting 25th April 2013
- Regional Innovation Strategy Guide (RIS3) by the European Commission
- ENoLL member GAIA (Bird Living Lab) has published a working paper on Living Labs in the framework of Smart Specialisation policies for regions. See it here
- Peripheria-project has published a handbook ‘Human Smart Cities Cookbook‘ on Citizen-driven Innovation
- Guide to Social Innovation by the European Commission
- Smart Cities as Innovation Ecosystems sustained by the Future Internet, white paper by the project Fireball