Research Session 3 : Case studies in Living Lab application domains
Presentations by the authors of the approved abstracts.
Theme: Case studies in Living Lab application domains
Session chaired by Dr. Marita Holst
1. Building on a living lab in dementia care: A transnational multiple case study. Diana Roeg, Liselore Snaphaan, Inge Bongers
2. Pop-up Living Labs: Experiments in Co-creating Service Design with Diverse Stakeholders in Hackerspace Communities. Raymond Bond, Maurice Mulvenna (presenter), David Kane, Andrew Bolster, Dewar D Finlay, Suzanne Martin,
3. Defining a strategy to attract stakeholders into an open innovation eco-system for precision agriculture in the region of Vojvodina (Serbia). Grigorios Chatzikostas, Spyros Fountas.
4. Open innovation systems for value creation and knowledge exchange: results from the Flemish LeYLab Living Lab. Dimitri Schuurman
5. New User-centric approach to impact assessment. Case express to connect-project. Anne Äyväri
6. A Living Lab approach to the development of a consumer care service platform for older people. Nikki Holiday, Gill Ward, Darren Awang, David Harson
7. “Living Labland” – Co-creative Innovation Lab Integrating Cross-border Co-creation of services to research, development and innovation in Higher Education. Seija Jäminki, Marika Saranne.
See information about the Call for abstracts here