Research Session 1 (Plenary): Living Lab research foundations, concepts and tools
Welcoming words by the 4th ENoLL Summer School host and the ENoLL President
Presentations by the authors of the approved abstracts.
Theme: Living Lab research foundations, concepts and tools. Session chaired by Prof. Pieter Ballon. His presentation is available here
1. In-situ methods as innovative approaches to effective co-creation of urban public spaces. Katerina Frankova, Andree Woodcock.
2. Imagine Infinite Bandwidth and Zero Latency: an approach to engaging stakeholders in the early stage innovation.Steve Walker, Simon Bell,, Daniel Heery. Presentation is available here
3. Identifying Lead Users in a Living Lab Environment. Lynn Coorevits, Dimitri Schuurman. Presentation is available here
4. Co-creating an open working model for Experience & Living Labs willing to provide services to external players. Nicola Doppio, Fabio Pianesi. Presentation is available here
5. Motivational Factors Influencing User Co-creativeness in Living Labs. Anna Ståhlbröst, Marco Bertoni, Asbjørn Følstad, Esbjörn Ebbesson, Jesper Lund. Presentation is available here
6. Why collaborate in long-term innovation research? An exploration of user motivations in Living Labs. Bas Baccarne, Sara Logghe, Carina Veeckman and Dimitri Schuurman. Presentation is available here
See information about the Call for abstracts here