Afternoon session: Horizon 2020 Matchmaking and Pitching with European Network of Living Labs
13:30 Opening of H2020 Pitching & Matchmaking Session
- Welcome Words, Jarmo Eskelinen, Chair, ENoLL Council, President of the Association, CEO Forum Virium Helsinki
- ENoLL Living Labs on EU Innovation Landscape, Piotr Krawczyk, HumanTech Living Lab, JAMK. Presentation is available here
- Rules of the Game – example pitch, Gijs van Rijn, Amsterdam Living Lab & Adam Olszewski, Poznan Living Lab & Annika Sallstrom, Botnia Living Lab & Piotr Krawczyk, Humantech Living Lab, JAMK
13:40 – 17:30 Pitching for H2020 (parallel to Matchmaking)
- Each pitch (max 10 minutes) by organisation (see the pitch list below)!
- NOTE that moderators are strict on the time, shortest pitch is awarded!
Matchmaking is running parallel in the networking area during 13:30 – 17:30.
Focus of the session?
As opening of first Horizon 2020 calls approaches, it is the right time to build on concepts and tools the programme contains. Industrial Leadership, Research Excellence and Societal Challenges are the three Horizon 2020 areas where Living Labs are about to create innovative consortia.
Now, you are free to share your competence and spread your idea for collaboration. If you are interested in meaningful R&D&I partnerships/consortia that both match your profile and are aligned with EU funding based on Horizon 2020 agenda then this session is for you and your organization.
Pitching session participants
Each pitch has reserved time slot for (absolute) maximum of 10 minutes in which they will present their organisation/Living Lab activities and explore their interest in the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls. Yuo can access their presentation by clicking the name!
Pitching and matchmaking session is moderated (and to give example pitches) by
- Amsterdam Living Lab, Gijs van Rijn
- Poznan Living Lab, Adam Olszewski
- Botnia Living Lab, Annika Sallstrom
- HumanTech Living Lab, JAMK, Piotr Krawczyk
- Laurea Living Labs, Tuija Hirvikoski
- Gaia’s Living Labs, Idoia Munoz / Cristina Murillo
- Haaga-Helia (Neloskierre), Lauri Tuomi / Sakariina Heikkanen
- iMinds, iLab.o, Dimitri Schuurman
- EsoCe-Net, Roberto Santoro
- Reunion Island Living Lab, Noel Conruyt
- Living Lab for Well-being and ICT (TWICT), Tiina Ferm
- Trento Health & Well Being Territorial Lab, Nicola Doppio
- University of Manchester’s Centre for Urban Policy Studies, Jenni Viitanen
- BASAKŞEHİR Living Lab, Ömer Onur
- Oulu Urban Living Labs, Satu Väinämö
- i|Home|Lab, Alexey Andrushevich
- Tebasi ‘Future Living Lab’, Betul Ersan
- PA4ALL – Precision Agriculture Living Lab, Grigoris Chatzikostas
- Puglia Smart Lab, Lanfranco Marasso
- OI Lab ORbITaLA, Borut Jurisic
- TL Living Lab, Olivier Zephir
- Service Robotics and Ambient Assisted Living Lab, Laura Fiorini
- A Living Lab for the Library of the Future, Fernando Vilarino
- Living Lab for the Cyprus University of Technology, Elena Polycarpou
- Smart University Living Lab, Moscow State University, Natalia Dneprovskaya
ENoLL Living Labs on the Innovation Landscape
To start building valuable partnerships now, follow two simple steps:
- REGISTER FOR ENoLL Matchmaking and Pitching session
- COMPLETE THE SURVEY (for ENoLL Living Labs only)
What do you have to do to complete these 2 steps?
a) If you are one of the majority of active ENoLL Living Labs that has already filled in the two-part survey (Part1: ENoLL Matchmaking Pre-Audit and Part2: ENoLL Innovation Capability, Entrepreneurial Orientation and Performance) please send a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly your living lab name, contact information so that we can verify and register your profile in the session. Please clearly specify whether you are willing to be included as speaker in the pitching session.
b) If you are a living lab that has not yet filled in the ENoLL survey please fill in the following two-part survey.
- Part 1) ENoLL Matchmaking Pre-Audit. Link to the survey: http://digiumenterprise.com/answer/?sid=1044844&chk=48EF25KH
- Part 2) ENoLL Innovation Capability, Entrepreneurial Orientation and Performance Survey Self –Assessment Tool for Living Labs. Link to the survey: http://digiumenterprise.com/answer/?sid=1044845&chk=2ZDTEVXX
This two-part questionnaire is designed to capture your Living Lab demographic info, including if applicable your Living Lab profile and R&D&I interests such as innovation capability level, entrepreneurial orientation, performance, thematic domains, critical transversal themes and finally ENoLL landscape dimensions.
After filling in the survey please send a short e-mail to email@example.com stating clearly your living lab name, contact information so that we can verify and register your profile in the session. Please clearly specify whether you are willing to be included as speaker in the pitching session.
c) If you are not an ENoLL living lab but you would like to have the opportunity to present in the pitching session, please send a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly organization’s name and contact information, indicating you are not an ENoLL Living. The matchmaking session will be open to you. However our ENoLL Living Labs have priority to present in the pitching session, so you will be able to present only if free slots are left.
More detailed information including matchmaking and pitching instructions will be soon available and is subject to change at the ENoLL discretion until further notice.
The pitching and networking session will be opened to all participants of the Summer School. However only registered participants in this session will have the opportunity to pitch and will receive dedicated support in the networking session. It is mandatory to register to the ENoLL Summer School to have access to this session.
This session will be hosted by Manchester School of Arts which is less than 1km from the city centre, 5 mins on a bus or 10-15 mins walking.